August 7, 2016
19th Sunday in Ordinary Time (in Year C)
Liturgical Color: Green
(repost from JR Medina's post)
1R: Wisdom 18:6-9. Our (fore)fathers rejoiced when You God punished our enemies and thus glorified them.
RP: 32 or 33: Happy are the people the Lord has chosen as His own.
2R: Hebrews 11:1-2, 8-19, or 11:1-2, 8-12. Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to a place which he was to receive as an inheritance, and he went out, not knowing where he was to go. By faith Sarah herself received the power to conceive, even when she was past the age, since she considered Him faithful who had promised.
G: Luke 12:32-48. This is about:
1. Sell your belongings and give alms…. Inexhaustible treasure in heaven…. For where your treasure is, there also will your heart be.
2. Be like servants who await their master’s return, ready to open immediately when he comes and knocks. Be prepared.
3. Be prepared, especially if you’re in charge! Much will be required of the person entrusted with much, and still more will be demanded of the person entrusted with more.
1. Bayan, Magsiawit Na! (Aquino)
2. Bayan, Umawit (Borres, Baltazar, Francisco)
3. Dinggin Mo (Esteban, Hontiveros)
4. Halina at Lumapit (Habito)
5. Pag-aalaala (Francisco) Stanza 2 ang priority.
6. Pagmamahal sa Panginoon (Hontiveros)
P of the G:
1. Isang Pagkain, Isang Katawan, Isang Bayan (San Pedro)
2. Narito Ako (San Andres)
3. Narito Ako, Panginoon (Que)
4. Pag-aalay ng Puso/Minsan Lamang (Nero, Que)
5. Sumasamo Kami (Judan)
1. Awit ng Paghahangad "Ikaw ang LAGING hanap"
2. Awit ng Paghilom (Aquino) Empasis on Stanza 2.
3. Hiram sa Diyos
4. Huwag Kang Mangamba (Pagsanghan, Francisco)
5. Huwag Limutin (Aquino)
6. H’wag Mangamba (Francisco)
7. Manalaig Ka (Perez)
8. O Diyos, Iniibig Kita (Rodrigo, Hontiveros)
9. Pagkabighani (Alejo, Francisco)
10. Paghahandog (San Andres)
11. Paghahandog ng Sarili (Ofrasio,Hontiveros)
12. Paghahandog ng Sarili (Arboleda, Francisco)
13. Panalangin sa Pagiging Bukas Palad (Arboleda, Francisco)
14. Panalaging Maging Bukas Palad (Rodrigo, Ramirez)
15. Pananalig (Borres, Francisco)
16. Panginoon, Aking Tanglaw (Ramirez)
17. Sa Dapit Hapon (Tabuena, Hontiveros)
18. Sa Diyos Lamang Mapapanatag (Isidro, Que)
19. Sa ‘Yo Lamang (Borres, Gan, Francisco)
20. Saan Kami Tutungo (Macalinao, Hontiveros) Stanza 3 ang priority.
21. Tanging Yaman (Gan, Francisco)
1. Mapapalad (Ramirez)
2. E1 or E5 if not used as entrance song
1. City of God (Schutte)
2. Come With Praise (Schutte)
3. For You Are my God (Foley)
4. Glory and Praise to Our God (Schutte)
5. Seek the Lord (O’Connor)
P of the G:
1. Dwelling Place (Foley)
2. Earthen Vessels (Foley)
1. Come to Me (Francisco) Stanza 2 ang priority.
2. Come to Me All Who Are Weary (Schutte)
3. Empty Space (Go, Francisco)
4. Far Greater Love (Go, Francisco)
5. God of Silence (Francisco)
6. How Lovely Is Your Dwelling Place (Aquino)
7. I am the Bread of Life (Toolan)
8. In Him Alone (Francisco)
9. On Eagle’s Wings
10. One Thing I Ask (Tirol)
11. Prayer for Generosity (Arboleda)
12. Prayer of St. Francis (Temple)
13. Seek Ye First
14. Shelter Me, O God (Hurd, Kingsbury)
15. Take and Receive
16. The Servant Song
17. Turn to Me (Foley)
1. Life Forevermore (Ellerton, Francisco)
2. Faith of our Fathers
3. C7 if not used as communion song
4. E1, E3, E4 if not used as entrance song